1ch Wireless Transceiver
The 1ch Wireless transceiver unit is an inexpensive way to remotely fire a shot or relay a wireless signal.
Safety: When the system is off the cue is shunted to ground. A keyswitch prevents unwanted firings. The test mode determines continuity of the shot, and permits communication between the control unit and receiver. An internal ‘charge pump’ ensures power isn’t available to the firing circuit until the system is armed. A safety discharge capacitor is fitted which shorts the charge pump to ground when not firing.
Other features include:
- Inbuilt rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery
- Low-battery indicator – battery status is also sent to the master controller
- Repeating functionality
- LED indicators for wireless signal data activity
- Short circuit and supply current surge protection
- Show files can be downloaded directly to the receiver unit
- Connections are via the Australian-made “QuikClips” – made from stainless-steel to last a lifetime
- Dimensions (L W H) 11.5 x 6.0 x 3.2 cm.