32ch Wireless Transceiver
The 32ch Wireless Transceiver unit is one of the most versatile, user friendly systems on the market today. It is designed to work perfectly with the QuickFire Master Controller II and is also manufactured to the same standards. It’s enclosed in a Seahorse SE520 case for durability in the field – ensuring the device internals are kept water and dust-resistant. Use of a membrane keypad allows easy control without exposure to the elements. It monitors temperature and humidity in case of extreme weather conditions that could affect the system and alerts the master controller.
The 32-Channel wireless receiver is controlled from a master controller or ‘input trigger,’ or, Trigger switch’ button for spectacular manual displays. Furthermore the external effects are controlled with a selectable output voltage of 12, 24 or 48 Volts at 7A. For multiple firing positions, connect wired 32-Shot rails for more firing options. These can also be manually triggered one shot at a time if required.
All 32 on-board cues can fire simultaneously! Show files can be downloaded directly to the receiver. The trigger switch or input trigger can start the show, or, can step through one shot at a time – standalone operation if required. One cue can also be used to trigger another 20-Channel or 32-Channel controller to start their own show files. Alternatively, the featured input and output triggers allow daisy-chaining of multiple units.
Safety: While the system is off, all cues are shunted to ground. A key-switch prevents unwanted firings and allows for a test mode. The test mode permits communications with the master controller to report continuity status. An internal ‘charge pump’ ensures power isn’t available to the firing circuits until the system is armed via the key-switch. A safety discharge capacitor is fitted which shorts the charge pump to ground when not firing.
The firing files are stored on broad the 32ch and gives the master controller less work by doing so it offers a more reliable system that can fire multiple firing positions at the same time.
Other features include:
- Inbuilt rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery 16.8V 5200mAh
- An external power supply input
- Low-battery indicator
- Battery status is also sent to the master controller
- Repeating functionality
- Constant communication (bio directional)
- Signal strength indication
- TX & RX indication
- Replaceable memory
- LED indicators for wireless signal strength indication and data throughput
- Short circuit and supply current surge protection
- Show files can be downloaded directly to the receiver unit if required via USB cable
- User-upgradeable firmware updates using a PC via USB – reduces downtime
- Connections are via the Australian-made “QuickClips” – made from stainless-steel to last a lifetime
- Input trigger allowing it to commence a firing file via the master controller, 32-Channel or 20-Channel units
- Scheduled cue display for pre-programed files
- Output Trigger
- Trigger Switch
- Fire All button
- 36 pin centronics output
- Humidity sensor status sent to the master controller
- Temperature sensor status sent to the master controller
- Firing resolution 00:00:00:000
- Selectable output voltage of 12, 24 5A or 48 Volts at 7.2A
- Ability to change firing output voltage on the 32ch receivers via Mater controller (12, 24 & 48volts)
- Shunting all cues to ground when off
- Safe startup mode
- Discharge capacitor in test mode or when off
- Dimensions (L W H) 38 x 31 x 18 cm (14.85” x 12.15” x 6.85”).