20ch Wireless Transceiver
The 20ch Wireless Transceiver unit is one of the most versatile, user-friendly systems on the market today. It works seamlessly with the QuickFire Master I or II Master Controllers and is also manufactured to the same standards. It is enclosed in a Seahorse SE300 case for durability in the field – ensuring the device internals are kept water and dust-resistant. Use of a membrane keypad allows easy control without exposure to the elements. It monitors temperature and humidity in case of extreme weather conditions that could affect the system and alerts the master controller. As well as receiving control from the master controller, it can be fired with the “input trigger” switch on the receiver control panel.
For multiple firing positions, connect wired 24-Shot rails for more firing options. All 20 on-board cues can be fired simultaneously if required with a 32V at 4A firing out. Show files can be downloaded directly to the receiver. One cue can also be used to trigger another 20-Channel or 32-Channel controller to start their own show files. Alternatively, the input and output triggers facilitate daisy-chaining and triggering of multiple units. Safety: While the system is off, all cues are shunted to ground. A key-switch prevents unwanted firings and allows for a test mode. The test mode permits communications with the master controller to report continuity status. An internal ‘charge pump’ ensures power isn’t available to the firing circuits until the system is armed via the keyswitch.
A safety discharge capacitor is fitted which shorts the charge pump to ground when not firing.
Other features include:
- Inbuilt rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery 16.8V 5200mAh
- An external power supply input
- Low-battery indicator
- Battery status sent to the master controller
- Repeating functionality
- Replaceable memory
- Constant communication (bio directional)
- Signal strength indication
- TX & RX indication
- LED indicators for wireless signal strength indication and data throughput
- Short circuit and supply current surge protection
- Show files can be downloaded directly to the receiver unit if required
- User-upgradeable firmware updates using a SD card – reducing downtime
- Connections are via the Australian-made QuickClips – made from stainless-steel to last a lifetime
- Input trigger allowing it to commence a firing file via the master controller, 32-Channel or 20-Channel units
- Output Trigger
- Scheduled cue display for pre-programed files
- 25 pin SUB-D output
- Humidity sensor status sent to the master controller
- Temperature sensor status sent to the master controller
- Output voltage 36 Volts at 4.2A
- A external power supply input
- Shunting all cues to ground when off
- Discharge capacitor in test mode or when off
- Safe startup mode
- Firing resolution 00:00:00:000
- Dimensions (L W H) 22 x 24 x 12 cm (8.67 x 9.45 x 4.73 inc) SE300 case.